This Sunday was Conference Championship day. I had Chiefs 34-27 over Titans and 49ers 31-21 over Packers. My friend had Packers and Titans by 3. I swept him. The Chiefs won 35-24, and the 49ers won 37-20. Super Bowl LIV (54) is now set to be 49ers vs Chiefs. Right now I don’t have my final pick locked in. I predicted the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season but I’m leaning towards the Niners to win this game. But I’m still not 100%. It should be high scoring. In the 30’s or maybe even 40’s. I’ll discuss the Super Bowl next week since it’s next Sunday. This Sunday is the Pro Bowl. It also just so happens to be the day of the Grammy’s but I don’t care about that since Phoenix and Joker is just gonna win everything. The most important thing this Sunday, is the Royal Rumble. Something that Abby knows nothing about but goes to a party for it every year just to fit in. Here are my predictions right now:
- Miz and Morrison beat New Day (C) SD Tag Titles (unconfirmed match) (kickoff show)
- Sheamus beats Shorty G (kickoff show)
- Lacey Evans beats Bayley (C) w/Sasha Banks SD Women’s Title
- Becky Lynch (C) beats Asuka w/Kairi Sane Raw Women’s Title
- Braun Strowman beats Shinsuke Nakamura (C) w/Sami Zayn and Cesaro IC Title (unconfirmed match)
- Andradé (C) w/Zelina Vega beats Humberto Carrillo by cheating US Title
- Roman Reigns w/The Usos beats King Corbin w/Ziggler and Roode Falls Count Anywhere Match
- Womens Royal Rumble Match winner: Ronda Rousey makes surprise return at #30 and wins match
- Mens Royal Rumble Match surprises and winner: Santino Marella, John Cena, Undertaker and Edge make surprise returns. Roman Reigns wins. (If Reigns doesn’t win, then either Owens or McIntyre will).
Once again, I got unlucky in poker this week. I’m now in the negatives. I was first place just 2 weeks ago. I hit multiple flush draws but didn’t hit the flush. It’s frustrating.